Friday, March 1, 2013

Network Happenings



It's been almost two months since the launch of The Influence Network, and we've already been incredibly blessed by all God has done through this online community. We've had the honor of watching our women take control of this space to connect, learn, collaborate,  create friendships, and pray for each other. We asked just a couple of our women to share how The Influence Network has been beneficial to their blog/business/ministry in order to spread the Good News and make much of Jesus:

"The biggest benefit I have received from Influence Network (so far) has been the tremendous support of the leadership and members. As a newer blogger, I have had tons of questions about a variety of topics. I know I can always go to the leadership for help, or ask questions of the members in the influence network forums. I also have received tremendous support and prayer from the leadership and members when I was in grave need of prayer. It feels so good to know that I now have friends here who love and support me, and want to see me thrive in my walk with Christ and want to help my blog be successful for Him." - Carrie at Waiting with Joy

"When the Influence Network was announced at the conference, I literally got the chills. Online community brought me through one of the darkest years of my life, so it holds a special place in my heart. The network enabled me to deepen a number of friendships that began at the conference, especially with my roommates. We even launched a Mastermind Group together! The women I have met and connected with have blessed me with encouragement, inspiration, and a whole lot of love. The network is open on my desktop at all times and I have it bookmarked on my phone so I can always go there when I need some good company and wise words to get me through the day. Which is pretty much every day." - Tammy at Raggle-Taggle

"The Influence Network has been an absolute gift. I have been so impressed with the classes! All of the classes, both life and strategy based, are so very rooted in Truth and that is exactly what I am looking for. I want amazing business advice that is founded in Truth because as my blog and shop grow I want to make sure that my eyes are set firmly on Him. But beyond that, I am so blessed by this community of women! Women who have been rallying around my family when we needed serious prayers. Women who have spoken truth and encouragement. Women who have gone out of their way to make me feel supported and loved. That is what I have gained most from the Influence Network...some really awesome community." - Megan at She Does Justice

We are incredibly thankful for these influential women and for what the Lord has called them to accomplish.  We'd love to continue sharing how the Lord is using each of our women online and offline. If you have something you'd like highlighted within our community, we encourage you to share your good news here. If you would like advice or help learning how to utilize your blog/business/ministry to spread the Gospel, we'd love to help! Submit a blog/shop consultation form here. If you haven't joined The Influence Network, yet, join today! We'd love to have you on our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...